There is no path. Your footsteps create the way.
5-week online study group for 30 dancers, using your movement practice to deepen and empower your life path in the company of others.
This is not an ordinary series of classes! The focus is on learning to create your own home practice both individually and with friends. In each session there will be movement-based experiential learning, but also information about practice styles, techniques and more. Recordings will be available for you to keep.
You can learn to:
- use movement, breath, sound and speech to stay clear, grounded and centred
- clear your emotional channels, releasing old stuck energies and patterns that no longer serve you
- improve your relationships, firstly by being honest with yourself, then by speaking the truth when the timing is right, with the intent to deepen connection
- open to your true nature as a sexual-loving-spiritual being, allowing the fundamental creative force that is you to be present in every moment of every day
- design a practice structure for yourself that is a joy to use and effective in energising your life-path
- meet fellow travellers for support and optional sharing practice in between group sessions
There will be five weekly sessions, plus the option to set up a call with Adam and discuss any specific areas of your practice you wish to focus on.
The whole course will be aimed at empowering you to develop a daily practice that is a joy to use, whilst also challenging you to deepen and strengthen your inner resources, your relationships and your creative path.
You’ll have the option to form connections with other group members for practice and mutual support on your path. (Previously, this became the most important element of the course for some people.)
To make the most of these sessions, you will need a good internet connection via laptop or tablet, and to have the desire to devote some time each day to embodied meditation practice.
Sessions are 6-8.30pm on Tuesdays, UK time. Click here to figure out your time zone. You will need to be available to take part in all five sessions.
You can get a ticket with a 30 minute coaching session built in, or add on longer or additional sessions later if you wish.
There are 30 places available.
“It made a big difference in my life and supported me in some very challenging situations.” — Undine
“I have never felt anything like this before, feeling deeply connected with people who are strangers via Zoom.” — Tina