17:30 - 20:00h (Europe/London)
There is no path. Your footsteps create the way.
For the first time, Adam is offering a 5-week online study group specifically focussed on developing your ability to use your movement practice to deepen and empower your life path, with the support and company of others along the way.
You can learn to:
- use movement, breath, sound and speech to stay clear, grounded and centred
- clear your emotional channels, releasing old stuck energies and patterns that no longer serve you
- improve your relationships, firstly by being honest with yourself, then by speaking the truth when the timing is right, with the intent to deepen connection
- open to your true nature as a sexual-loving-spiritual being, allowing the fundamental creative force that is you to be present in every moment of every day
- design a practice structure for yourself that is a joy to use and effective in energising your life-path
There will be five weekly sessions, plus the option to set up a call with Adam and discuss any specific areas of your practice you wish to focus on.
The whole course will be aimed at empowering you to develop a daily practice that is a joy to use, whilst also challenging you to deepen and strengthen your inner resources, your relationships and your creative path.
To make the most of these sessions, you will need a good internet connection via laptop or tablet, and to have the desire to devote some time each day to embodied meditation practice.
Sessions are 5.30-8pm on Thursdays, UK time. Click here to figure out your time zone. You will need to be available to take part in all five sessions.
You can get a ticket with a 30 minute coaching session built in, or add on longer or additional sessions later if you wish.