Time with men, to dance deep and speak the truth. Nothing like it.
- Strengthen your sense of self, purpose, and compassion.
- Deepen your ability to navigate these wild times with integrity.
This is it, right now. Everything’s changing, including the role of men.
How can we acknowledge the ways in which we have been, or are, abusive, without collapsing into guilt? How can we acknowledge our shame in ways that enable us to see the fine, noble beauty of men that lies beyond it?
Being together with other men creates a unique blend of strength and tenderness, enabling us to face our own shadow and stand in our radiance. It helps us to find the courage to speak out for what we know deep down, even if it’s culturally taboo at the moment.
- Problems with relationships? Work? Fathering? Life?
Sharing what’s going on with other men and using movement to explore it in an atmosphere of acceptance and accountability is empowering, heartening and transformational.
- Move with enough inspiration to get out of our heads and be an embodied presence that’s honest and straightforward.
- Speak the truth with enough courage to cut through spiritual bypass into growth and change that’s grounded and real.
- Align ourselves with what’s promising and reshape the path of manhood, boldly trusting enough to be fully sexual, open-hearted, and committed to the truth.
Meeting each month
12 men each month, close enough to keep it simple and real
Saturday 4 – 6.30 pm (UK time): Meet, move, and intend
Sunday 2 – 6 pm (UK time): In, through and out the other side
Please watch this video before attending the session. You’ll get a reminder with your booking confirmation (which will be sent the moment you book – if you can’t find it, check your spam folder!)