Apr 30: London 4-6pm, Tel Aviv 6-8pm, New York 11am-1pm
May 1st and 2nd: London 2-6pm, Tel Aviv 4-8pm, New York 9am-1pm
Most of us have felt this coming for some time now, haven’t we?
Suddenly, radical change is here, with a vast unknown ahead of us.
How are you doing with that?
Denial, self-medication or overwork? Or can you sometimes find ways to be present with what is, including your feelings about it?
There’s a tremendous opportunity to grow up right now. Each one of us has a part to play, precisely calibrated to our own individual story. Wherever your personal edge is, that’s going to be your contribution to collective evolution.
Within this time of unknowing, one thing is for sure: it’s about being together. There’s something that happens when we get together in groups and open up with each other, willing to be with our vulnerability as the root and source of our true power. Something happens that goes beyond what any of us could manage alone.
Here’s a three-part online movement journey, giving us the chance to dig a little deeper than the news headlines and align ourselves with the dream that is calling us. This online format has remarkable potential for intimacy, with everyone in their living room. Often, we’ll be with everyone together, but there will also be times when you break out into pairs or small groups.
• We will dance, write, draw, speak the truth, and go through something together with the intention to give our own footsteps in service to the big picture in the best way we can.
• Please be generous with the ticket prices available, and know you are welcome as you are with what you can afford. If the lowest price is still too much, get in touch to see if there are any scholarship places available. If you buy the top tier, you will be giving a space to someone else who needs it.
• Plan your timing so that you can be on the call 10 minutes before the start, and have some space after each session ends, with no commitments other than to be with the afterglow of our time together. After the third session we’d recommend at least half an hour for that.
• A good grounding in a movement practice, whether that’s in ZeroOne, 5Rhythms, Soul Motion, Movement Medicine, Open Floor or some other similar modality.
• No serious current mental health issues, such as requiring medication or regular psychiatric support
• Good internet connection via laptop or notebook — just a phone is not enough as the screen will be too small
• Ability and resources to integrate the possibility of strong emotional experience
All the information you need will be sent to you when you book, but if you have any initial questions you’re welcome to write to Adi.